There are three major academic divisions in the BVRC
The Philosophy division serves as the metaphysical foundation which provides basis and meaning to all other divisions of the BVRC. Subjects included in this division are:
- Philosophical Spirituality
- Comparative Religion
- Worship & Practice
In the Applied Philosophy division, we explore how philosophy and spirituality can interface with the society and contribute solutions for contemporary problems facing the humanity. Some of the fields of interest are:
- Ethics & Value Education
- Emotions & Happiness Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Efficiency &Human Productivity
Spiritual Arts and Sciences
Spiritual Arts & Sciences division focuses on arts and sciences blossoming from the spiritual traditions of India. Subjects included in this division are:
- Performative &Visual Arts
- Vedic Architecture&Vastu
- Yoga &Ayurveda
- Astrology &Cosmology
The BVRC offers the following long and short term courses:
- PhD. in Philosophy
- Diploma Programs
- Certificate Courses
- Workshops & Seminars
- Weekend and after work Programs
- Lecture Series
- Online Courses
Currently admissions for Phd in philosophy are open. Following are the requirements to enroll for Phd in Philosophy –
- One needs to have masters degree in any field (see point 2).
- If one has already done masters in subject other than philosophy, then he needs to clear PET exam conducted by Mumbai university, on the subject of one’s masters degree.
- If one has already done masters in philosophy he can directly apply.
- If one has already done Phd in any field he can directly apply. Candidates need to write faculty change exam conducted by our institute.
If any one is interested and has already fulfilled the above criteria they can send us their resume to email@example.com. Then our academic team will evaluate and proceed further.